Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Bracket Time!!

There are few things that I enjoy more than reading my favorite blog, Go Fug Yourself. It's snarky, it's witty, and I love it. Plus, I am more amused that I care to admit to see celebrities out in public looking like wackadoodles.

But come mid-March, there is one thing that dominates my energies, pushing the Fug Girls aside. That, of course, is bracket time. People tell me that after you fill out the brackets, and before you get to circle the picks you got correct and x-out the picks you got wrong, there are basketball games. And more games follow before the next round of circling and x-ing. All kidding aside, I actually enjoy watching the games. Some of them, at least.

But back to brackets. I'm pretty good at them, generally finishing ahead of many season-long NCAA fans. Sometimes I win. And I strongly believe in the Bracket of Integrity. No matter how many pools a person enters, she should submit the same bracket across them all.

Bringing me to the point of this post. Wouldn't it be fun if you could fill out TWO BRACKETS this year? AHA! You can! This year, the Fug Girls have created a bracket system for fugly-ness. Whether or not you give a crap about who's dressing like a fool, isn't it just fun to have another bracket to fill out?

Anyone interested in playing with me? Perhaps those of you in the post-Faffarazzi doldrums? Let me know!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fugly celebrity bracket?!?! done and... done.