Friday, November 16, 2007

Happy Birthday, Venus Envy!

Very happiest 30th Birthday wishes going out to my sistah, whose Venus Envy (#77 on the Weld County Roller Derby Queens) costume this Halloween kicked off my interest in that strangest of sports.

She's really thinking about trying out, folks, so please... share with us all your enthusiasm for her personal style (demonstrated here) and your conviction that she can throw elbows with the toughest biddies on the floor.

I wish I could be part of your Disco Party tonight!

Have a great one, Jessie!

2 comments:

lynne lac said...

Well, you've got the look, Jessie. Maybe you should go for it for real and become a true Queen? Happy birthday to you...wish I could be there to see it and celebrate. xo L.

Sexyredkid said...

Go for it Jessie!!!