Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Twitter

I've been enjoying my blog. I still don't know exactly what people will expect when they come here, but I have been having a good time with it.

Since I work at a Web 2.0 company... and since I now have a blog... I thought I would try another new experiment. I am going to "twitter", in the voice of the Bug. For those of you who are interested, you can follow along and see what the Bug is up to. Although sometimes it just may be what I am up to. You can see my twitter badge in the sidebar. Let me know what you think!

1 comment:

lynne lac said...

Rohit Bharghava (the head of interactive over at Ogilvy) did a much better job of focusing on the business benefits of Twitter than I did in our IM session. (Isn't that predictable? I focused too much on the social.) Anyway, great piece (and blog). Enjoy.

http://rohitbhargava.typepad.com/weblog/2007/09/8-unique-reason.html