Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween wrap

So it's November now, and still nothing to report in the baby news department. I can tell you I am not a fan of pointless contractions that apparently accomplish nothing, but that's about all I've got.

On the plus side, though, we did get to take the Bug trick-or-treating this year - something I was super pleased not to miss! She was a very magical unicorn, though we were not able to convince her to wear her hood with its extra-magic horn... Still, it was pink and fuzzy and adorable. She didn't *actually* say "Trick or Treat" at any of the houses, preferring to cling to Joker and stick out her pumpkin bucket. But she scored a plenty fine haul for her non-sweets-eating self (and her Reese's Peanut Butter Cup-loving Mommy), and she has learned she likes chocolate, though she soundly rejects everything else (even M&Ms!).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i'm assuming JOK's pumpkin is the bigger one..why does his look so evil and *you* look so sweet and happy?

Angie said...

Sort of like our witch costumes... he was a scary witch and I was a friendly one. Bug even asked me to make my pumpkin scary, and that's the best I could do! I'm apparently pretty lousy at doing scary.