Sunday, May 13, 2012

My happy day

In honor of Mother's Day, the Bug's school has over-delivered with the adorable all week long.  We had breakfasts at the school both Thursday and Friday, and the kids made jewelry boxes, painted flower pots and made tissue paper flowers.

After my extra day of sleeping in (I generally get Saturdays), we went out for a super tasty brunch.  Then we headed into Denver to take the girls to the Children's Museum.  I'd never been there before, and it is truly a fantastic museum.  The girls played in the fire truck, painted, performed a puppet show, did some science and had a short-lived stint in the bubble room. 

Also, Joker got my T-bird detailed for me.  Talk about a sweet gift!  I am going to look too awesome with the top down this summer... expect to see plenty of rocking out around town.

A happy mother's day to the rest of you moms - I hope yours was as fun as mine!

No comments: