Friday, March 21, 2014

Jessie Danielson for State House

This post is long overdue, but I hope it's better late than never.  My incredible sister, Jessie Danielson, is a candidate for House District 24.  We could not be prouder of her, or more excited for the prospects of her district's constituents.

Jessie's been involved in politics since college, and we've all known for years that hers was a name we'd see in office.  We just didn't know when, although we were pretty sure she'd start in Colorado.  When her district's incumbent announced she wasn't running for reelection, Jessie stepped up.

I'll let her words speak for her, since I fear mine would not do her justice (or I might sound a wee bit biased).  Check out her website (www.JessieDanielson.com) to learn more.  But suffice it to say we are huge supporters, as are many of the voters I've been speaking to on the phone.  She'll be a fantastic representative - but she needs to get on the ballot first.  While even I don't understand the intricacies of the primary process, I do know that it's a critical time for fundraising.  If you can help in any way - even just $50 makes a real difference - now is the time.  You'll find the link and mailing address on her site

So I'm proud of my sister, and the girls are so excited for their Aunt Jessie.  Like her Facebook page, donate to her campaign, leave a comment of support here... All that you do will help Jessie get where she belongs.  And you'll have the satisfaction of knowing you helped her out, way back when.

Donate now, and one of these snazzy postcards can be yours, too!

No comments: