Friday, May 27, 2011

Moving plans: moving forward

Our moving plans have finally begun to take shape.  Since my last post (sorry about the hiatus!) I've quit my job to focus on the move.  I spent last week in Colorado looking for houses, and found a great place in Evergreen, CO with a lease beginning July 1.  Movers will come the week prior to load up all of our stuff, and the day before that happens I'll be flying on a one-way ticket (with the girls and the cats) to Denver!  After he bids our stuff adieu, Joker will join us a few days later.

Packing is proving evasive.  I made some progress in clearing out our storage space, but hopefully a little time pressure will help me to motivate on the house itself.  Amusingly, I did have to order a bunch of boxes to house Joker's extensive comic book collection, so I'll be reboxing them next week.  So much to do... it's almost too intimidating to start. 

Anyhoodle, I'll be back to regular posting - it's been tough to find a routine with my new gig as a housewife.  I'll do my best!

No comments: