Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Combustible prickle pile

Every year we say our Christmas tree is the best ever.  Though I think this year may have topped the prior best, I can definitely say it topped the longest tree we've ever had.  Yesterday I finally had the chance to take down the tree, pack up Christmas and regain 30% of my living room.  I can't believe how well it held its needles, but it had to have been a serious fire hazard the last week or two.


It was a pretty one, and this holiday season was wonderful, but do you see that mountain of toys to the left?  Now that the tree is gone, our toy collection will have the space to breathe and grow and reach it's potential. 

P.S. My house isn't crooked, but apparently my blackberry camera alignment was a bit off kilter.

P.P.S. You should totally see The Fighter.  I love me some Marky Mark, but Christian Bale, Amy Adams and Melissa Leo deliver amazing performances as a crack-head, a kinda trashy but good-hearted hometown girlfriend and a crazy bitch mom, respectively. 

No comments: